- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who 50th anniversary draws peak audience of 10.6 mill...
- Sci-Fi News: James Bond is back on ITV
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Three announces Doctor Who Live: The Afterparty
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Radio Wales Doctor Who Day announced
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who's TARDIS set to tour towns across Wales
- Sci-Fi News: Blue Peter viewers to design device for new series of Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: 2 shows to screen exclusively at MCM London Comic Con
- Sci-Fi News: Companions: Fifty Years of Doctor Who Assistants
- Sci-Fi News: Star Trek Into Darkness Review
- Sci-Fi News: Matt Smith to leave Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Fifty Years In Time And Space: A Short History of Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: "Countdown To Darkness" If Ever There Were A Foreboding Titl...
- Sci-Fi News: Star Trek Countdown to Darkness Limited Edition Enterprise E...
- Sci-Fi News: The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Cast and Rumours
- Sci-Fi News: We Take A Look At The New Star Trek Into Darkness Movie Post...
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-Fi/Fantasy In Cinema - A Look Back On 2012 And A Look Fo...
- Sci-Fi News: Stargate Universe DVD Box-Set Review
- Sci-Fi News: 25 Days Of Sci-Fi Prizes Up For Grabs
- Sci-Fi News: Dame Diana Rigg And Rachael Stirling To Star In Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: The Walking Dead #100 Comic Book Hits 15 Covers
Breaking News: Torchwood Team Save World From Big Bang Experiment
The BBC Radio 4 Drama, Torchwood: Lost Souls will be available as a CD and download from BBC Audio from the 18th September. The CD priced £9.99 will feature a bonus programme Torchwood: All Access, a behind the scenes look at the making of the TV show. First broadcast on BBC Radio Wales the programme features interviews with Russell T Davies and members of the TV series cast and crew. The BBC Audio Torchwood: Lost Souls download will be available to download and keep from www.bbcaudiozone.com at the exceptional price of £3.60 but will not feature any bonus material.
Torchwood: Lost Souls follows the Torchwood team and Martha Jones who face danger at CERN in this special BBC radio episode, starring John Barrowman,Eve Myles, Gareth David-Lloyd and Freema Agyeman.
Following the tragic deaths of two of their colleagues, only Captain Jack Harkness, Gwen Cooper and Ianto Jones remain of Torchwood, protecting humanity against the unknown.
Martha Jones, ex-time traveller and now working as a doctor for UNIT, has been called to CERN — the world’s largest particle physics laboratory in Geneva. They're about to activate the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), designed to recreate conditions after the Big Bang and thus give an insight into what the Universe is made of. But so much could go wrong: it could open a gateway to a parallel dimension, or even create a black hole.
Voices from the past are calling out to people from the LHC, and scientists have started to disappear. Where have they gone? What is lurking in the underground tunnel — and do the dead ever really stay dead?
Based on the award-winning BBC Wales TV production Torchwood, Lost Souls stars John Barrowman, Eve Myles, Gareth David-Lloyd and Freema Agyeman, with special appearances from Lucy Montgomery, Stephen Critchlow and Mark Meadows.