- Sci-Fi News: Strangeness in Space: Episode 4 - Pet Shock Boys - Puppy Pan...
- Sci-Fi News: Twelfth Doctor's Second Sonic Screwdriver Blasts into Charac...
- Sci-Fi News: Thunderbirds Are Go takes-off for third series
- Sci-Fi News: Character Options announces Limited Edition Doctor Who Action Figures!
- Sci-Fi News: London Fans React to Game of Thrones Season 5 Finale
- Sci-Fi News: Colin Baker Short "Last Man on Earth" Seeks Crowdfunders
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-fi celebrities descend on Llandudno for Scifi Wales this September
- Sci-Fi News: Cops and Monsters the Mini Series launches funding for 2015
- Sci-Fi News: Strangeness in Space - A new fan-funded comedy sci-fi audio ...
- Sci-Fi News: THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO... on the Thames!
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who reveals Maisie Williams as guest star
- Sci-Fi News: Lady Penelope, Parker and Brains pictures revealed
- Sci-Fi News: The Vampire Diaries 2015
- Sci-Fi News: Thunderbirds Are Go new-look Tracy brothers are F.A.B.
- Sci-Fi News: Scifi News talks to Richard James about his time on Space Pr...
- Sci-Fi News: Zelda's Night Before Christmas: Anderson Entertainment relea...
- Sci-Fi News: Thunderbirds Are Go to blast back for second series
- Sci-Fi News: Llandudno to Host New Annual Science Fiction Convention
- Sci-Fi News: Character Options unveil Twelfth Doctor 3.75 inch figure as ...
- Sci-Fi News: Ben Miller to guest star in Doctor Who
Creation: Cruise II Announced For May Of 2005!
From Creation Entertainment:
We are extremely excited to announce this great news! Last year, the first Creation cruise set sail throughout the Caribbean with Xena guests and fans and we all had the time of our lives! It really was the BEST vacation all of us ever had and we couldn't wait to do it again!
This time, we knew we had to include our long-time friends who are fans of STAR TREK, and our new friends in the STARGATE family, so we decided to have guests and activities for all three areas of interest: STAR TREK, XENA and STARGATE!
We'll have separate activities for all groups and some great shows for all fans! It should be absolutely wild, and if it is anywhere close to our first time out you'll be thinking of the time you had for years to come!
So, make your early plans now to be aboard by making your reservations at our Creation Cruise Site
Here's the basic info, more at the site above!
7 DAY CARIBBEAN CRUISE Holland America ms Zuiderdam OFFICIAL CREATION CRUISE 2: THE SALUTE TO STAR TREK, STARGATE AND XENA CRUISE Departs Ft. Lauderdale Sat. May 14, 2005 Returns Ft. Lauderdale Sat. May 21, 2005
Holland America Line, known for its top quality service, larger and more elegant staterooms, 5 star Conde Nast travel rating ("Consistently rated among the world's best cruise lines"), fewer people on board, much higher ratio of crew to guests.
Superstar Guests To Be Announced on board all week and participating! Book now for best pricing!
THE SHIP: The Holland America ms Zuiderdam, brand new (commissioned 2002) state of the art luxury cruise liner is named for the south position of the compass. It is the first of a new class of cruise ships called the Vista Series, forward looking in both design and spirit. It contains elegant dining rooms and bars (including the Lido Restaurant and Bar, Terrace Grill, The Dining Room, Odyssey Restaurant, The Pinnacle Grill, The Windstar Caf, The Crows Nest, The Explorers Lounge, Ocean Bar, Piano Bar, Sports Bar, Java Corner, Neptune Lounge, Sea View Bar, Oak Room), continuous meals daily, 3 beautiful swimming pools including one with retractable Sun Dome plus jacuzzis and hydrotherapy pool, elegant afternoon tea/ hors d'oeuvres service, movie theatre, The Night Club, The Greenhouse Spa and Salon, free Broadway/Vegas style on stage entertainment, fully stocked gym with aerobic and weight equipment, golf simulator, boutique shopping, 24 hour room service, fine art auctions, volleyball court, basketball court, on board casino, Club Hal for the kids with the KidZone and Wave Runner rooms complete with computer and video games, Internet/Data ports in all staterooms, ping pong tournaments, tennis, wine tasting seminars, $2 million art collection, beautiful ship atrium and 2 glass elevators on the outside of the ship affording hundred mile views. Creation and our Cruise Broker, Luxury Cruise Center, will have an exclusive Hospitality Desk set up on the main deck for your convenience.
PORTS OF CALL: We polled you, and you have spoken: it's the beautiful Caribbean and some of its finest ports. We will offer optional exclusive Creation Shore Excursions at a later date, or you can go on the ship's shore excursions, or go on your own:
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas: miles of untouched beach on a private island with gorgeous pristine sand, nature preserve, volleyball and all beach activities with Water Sports Center.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas (US Virgin Islands): this island has it all, from some of the world's most beautiful beaches and water to the finest shopping in all the Caribbean. Wonderful colonial architecture, fantastic people, world class boutiques, galleries and resorts, undersea Coral World gardens, harbor Kon Tiki excursions, seaplane expeditions, beach tours to St. Johns (a National Park preserve).
Tortola, British Virgin Islands: hike to the top of Sage Mountain, explore quaint Road Town, optional trips to the Baths on gorgeous Virgin Gorda, and aquamarine water with massive coral reefs for snorkeling and diving (don't miss Cane Garden Bay).
Nassau, Bahamas: one of the most famous places in the Caribbean, with fine dining, beautiful beaches, the bustling Straw Market, famed Ardastra gardens with its pink flamingos, extensive water sports, outstanding boutiques, colonial architecture, the amazing Atlantis resort, European culture and wonderful people.
ITINERARY: Our package includes your elegant stateroom - because we know you are very particular about what you want we have expanded our options to 8 different stateroom types! Please visit our site for more info!
Thanks, Your "ready to sail" friends at Creation Entertainment