- Sci-Fi News: Gollancz announce strategy to reduce the price of eBook edit...
- Sci-Fi News: Comic Book Artist Lee Sullivan Launches Online Shop
- Sci-Fi News: Official Star Wars Fact File Magazine Hits Stores, Offering ...
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who 3.75 inch action figures (Wave 2) revealed
- Sci-Fi News: Gollancz Returns to Westeros with Inside HBO's Game of Thron...
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People's performance yesterday is today's news
- Sci-Fi News: Finalists announced for BBC Audio Drama Awards 2014
- Sci-Fi News: Peter Capaldi begins filming on Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Blue Peter reveals Doctor Who competition winners
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People Press Pack
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People cast and crew interview
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who 50th anniversary draws peak audience of 10.6 mill...
- Sci-Fi News: James Bond is back on ITV
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Three announces Doctor Who Live: The Afterparty
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Radio Wales Doctor Who Day announced
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who's TARDIS set to tour towns across Wales
- Sci-Fi News: Blue Peter viewers to design device for new series of Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: 2 shows to screen exclusively at MCM London Comic Con
- Sci-Fi News: Companions: Fifty Years of Doctor Who Assistants
Star Trek: Nemesis Special Collector's Edition & Star Trek: SCE Movies I-X
The final and one of the best Star Trek films of all time, STAR TREK: NEMESIS SPECIAL COLLECTOR’S EDITION follows the crew from Star Trek: The Next Generation as they attempt to prevent the total destruction of the Federation.
The Special Collector’s Edition features a second bonus disc which contains an abundance of extra features including audio commentaries by director, Stuart Baird and producer, Rick Berman. One of the main highlights of the second disc is Red Alert! Shooting the Action of Nemesis, which takes viewers behind the scenes and into the secret world of special effects production.
Also out is the STAR TREK: MOVIES SPECIAL COLLECTOR’S EDITION I-X box set, featuring ultra-slimline packaging and great new art work as well as over 50 hours of extra features. This incredible, uniquely numbered collection contains all 20 SCE discs and at only £129.99 is a bargain price and a great way to complete your Star Trek Movies collection!
In Nemesis, after the wedding of Will Riker and Deanna Troi, the Enterprise picks up strange energy readings that seem to be identical to those of Data, the ship’s android crew member. As the crew draws closer to the readings, a message calls Captain Jean-Luc Picard and his crew to the nearby planet Romulus to negotiate a long-awaited peace treaty with the Romulans.
However, once Picard and his crew are inside Romulan space, the truth soon becomes much more threatening. Shinzon, the new Romulan leader, is intent on destroying the United Federation of Planets and planet Earth — and he has a secret link to Picard that could jeopardize the mission and the future of Earth.
This Special Collector’s Edition includes a second disc jam-packed full of extra features including a primer on Romulan lore, glimpses of backstage action and break downs of the amazing special effects.
STAR TREK: NEMESIS SPECIAL COLLECTOR’S EDITION DVD AND STAR TREK: MOVIES SPECIAL COLLECTOR’S EDITION I-X are available to buy from 26th December 2005 from Paramount Home Entertainment (RRP £24.99 and RRP £129.99) Certificate 12 and 15