- Sci-Fi News: Ben Miller to guest star in Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-Fi News exclusive interview with Sarah Louise Madison - ...
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Three drama In The Flesh nominated for prestigious BAFTA awards
- Sci-Fi News: BBC drama leads BAFTA nominations 2014
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-Fi News exclusive interview with Fraser Coull the creato...
- Sci-Fi News: Series two of BBC Three drama In The Flesh announced for UK ...
- Sci-Fi News: Cops and Monsters minisode airs online tonight
- Sci-Fi News: Keeley Hawes to star in Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Debut thriller novel Keystone receives international acclaim
- Sci-Fi News: Gollancz announce strategy to reduce the price of eBook edit...
- Sci-Fi News: Comic Book Artist Lee Sullivan Launches Online Shop
- Sci-Fi News: Official Star Wars Fact File Magazine Hits Stores, Offering ...
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who 3.75 inch action figures (Wave 2) revealed
- Sci-Fi News: Gollancz Returns to Westeros with Inside HBO's Game of Thron...
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People's performance yesterday is today's news
- Sci-Fi News: Finalists announced for BBC Audio Drama Awards 2014
- Sci-Fi News: Peter Capaldi begins filming on Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Blue Peter reveals Doctor Who competition winners
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People Press Pack
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People cast and crew interview
Take 'Geek Chic' Out Of This World With Doctor Who Tees
With 'geek chic' one of the leading trends this autumn/winter, fashion lovers and fans of Doctor Who will want to get their hands on a new range of on trend retro Doctor Who t-shirts, launching in-store from 1st December.
The vintage collection comprises three distinctive designs — two featuring classic stills of Tom Baker, the fourth actor to play the legendary part from 1974 — 1981, and the third proudly displaying a Dalek. Who needs a TARDIS when fans can journey back in time with these iconic prints?
With the eagerly-anticipated Doctor Who Christmas specials, they will be a fashionable talking point, and with their traditional yet stylish cut, will provide some timeless class for any wardrobe.
Deny this Reality This monochrome t-shirt features a larger-than-life, distressed image of Tom Baker as The Doctor. With a vintage-style print and faded, charcoal image, this garment will be a wardrobe staple for those who love to make a retro statement. RRP £11.99 or 2 for £20
The Fourth Doctor This crisp white t-shirt features a more vibrant Tom Baker who is given a colour injection with his trademark long, psychedelic scarf. The iconic TARDIS features in the background making this a must-have for all die-hard Doctor Who fans. RRP £11.99 or 2 for £20
Resurrection of the Daleks This sleek, jet black tee has an imposing Dalek emblazoned across the chest. The vibrant purple and blue colours offer a funky, electro twist — bound to be a real eye catcher on the dance floor. RRP £11.99 or 2 for £20
The Doctor Who vintage t-shirt range is available from HMV, Amazon.co.uk, Play.com and a selection of independent stores and will go on sale on 1st December.