- Sci-Fi News: Cops and Monsters the Mini Series launches funding for 2015
- Sci-Fi News: Strangeness in Space - A new fan-funded comedy sci-fi audio ...
- Sci-Fi News: THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO... on the Thames!
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who reveals Maisie Williams as guest star
- Sci-Fi News: Lady Penelope, Parker and Brains pictures revealed
- Sci-Fi News: The Vampire Diaries 2015
- Sci-Fi News: Thunderbirds Are Go new-look Tracy brothers are F.A.B.
- Sci-Fi News: Scifi News talks to Richard James about his time on Space Pr...
- Sci-Fi News: Zelda's Night Before Christmas: Anderson Entertainment relea...
- Sci-Fi News: Thunderbirds Are Go to blast back for second series
- Sci-Fi News: Llandudno to Host New Annual Science Fiction Convention
- Sci-Fi News: Character Options unveil Twelfth Doctor 3.75 inch figure as ...
- Sci-Fi News: Ben Miller to guest star in Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-Fi News exclusive interview with Sarah Louise Madison - ...
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Three drama In The Flesh nominated for prestigious BAFTA awards
- Sci-Fi News: BBC drama leads BAFTA nominations 2014
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-Fi News exclusive interview with Fraser Coull the creato...
- Sci-Fi News: Series two of BBC Three drama In The Flesh announced for UK ...
- Sci-Fi News: Cops and Monsters minisode airs online tonight
- Sci-Fi News: Keeley Hawes to star in Doctor Who
Take 'Geek Chic' Out Of This World With Doctor Who Tees
With 'geek chic' one of the leading trends this autumn/winter, fashion lovers and fans of Doctor Who will want to get their hands on a new range of on trend retro Doctor Who t-shirts, launching in-store from 1st December.
The vintage collection comprises three distinctive designs — two featuring classic stills of Tom Baker, the fourth actor to play the legendary part from 1974 — 1981, and the third proudly displaying a Dalek. Who needs a TARDIS when fans can journey back in time with these iconic prints?
With the eagerly-anticipated Doctor Who Christmas specials, they will be a fashionable talking point, and with their traditional yet stylish cut, will provide some timeless class for any wardrobe.
Deny this Reality This monochrome t-shirt features a larger-than-life, distressed image of Tom Baker as The Doctor. With a vintage-style print and faded, charcoal image, this garment will be a wardrobe staple for those who love to make a retro statement. RRP £11.99 or 2 for £20
The Fourth Doctor This crisp white t-shirt features a more vibrant Tom Baker who is given a colour injection with his trademark long, psychedelic scarf. The iconic TARDIS features in the background making this a must-have for all die-hard Doctor Who fans. RRP £11.99 or 2 for £20
Resurrection of the Daleks This sleek, jet black tee has an imposing Dalek emblazoned across the chest. The vibrant purple and blue colours offer a funky, electro twist — bound to be a real eye catcher on the dance floor. RRP £11.99 or 2 for £20
The Doctor Who vintage t-shirt range is available from HMV, Amazon.co.uk, Play.com and a selection of independent stores and will go on sale on 1st December.