- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People Press Pack
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People cast and crew interview
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who 50th anniversary draws peak audience of 10.6 mill...
- Sci-Fi News: James Bond is back on ITV
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Three announces Doctor Who Live: The Afterparty
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Radio Wales Doctor Who Day announced
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who's TARDIS set to tour towns across Wales
- Sci-Fi News: Blue Peter viewers to design device for new series of Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: 2 shows to screen exclusively at MCM London Comic Con
- Sci-Fi News: Companions: Fifty Years of Doctor Who Assistants
- Sci-Fi News: Star Trek Into Darkness Review
- Sci-Fi News: Matt Smith to leave Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Fifty Years In Time And Space: A Short History of Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: "Countdown To Darkness" If Ever There Were A Foreboding Titl...
- Sci-Fi News: Star Trek Countdown to Darkness Limited Edition Enterprise E...
- Sci-Fi News: The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Cast and Rumours
- Sci-Fi News: We Take A Look At The New Star Trek Into Darkness Movie Post...
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-Fi/Fantasy In Cinema - A Look Back On 2012 And A Look Fo...
- Sci-Fi News: Stargate Universe DVD Box-Set Review
Movie Prop And Costume Auction Featuring Resident Evil, Star Wars: Return Of The Jedi And Battlestar Galatica
Premiere Props announced today they will be hosting their live September Auction Extravaganza, featuring over 750 movie props and costumes from Hollywood’s iconic action films, used by today’s hottest stars. In honor of the movie opening that same weekend, hundreds of costumes and props used in the making of the hotly anticipated 3D chapter of Screen Gems’ Resident Evil: Afterlife, including knives, bombs and Alice’s katana swords, along with her hero wardrobe, are available for fans to bid on and call their own. From the 10-foot bloody free standing pods to Alice’s iconic hero red and white umbrella pin, all will be available. The fourth installment of the hugely successful Resident Evil franchise, Resident Evil: Afterlife is again based on the wildly popular video game series, and will this time be presented in 3-D. Resident Evil: Afterlife is a Constantin Film International GmbH, Davis Films/Impact Pictures Inc. Production, written and directed by Paul W.S. Anderson, produced by Jeremy Bolt, Paul W.S. Anderson, Robert Kulzer, Don Carmody, Bernd Eichinger and Samuel Hadida, and executive produced by Martin Moszkowicz and Victor Hadida. Additionally, rare movie props will be on display and up for bid, including bikinis and bloody costumes from Piranha 3D, which were worn by the film’s sexy stars. More artillery and items from Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, Conan the Barbarian, Outlander and Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves will be on the auction block, including knives, battle axes and ankle bombs. Collectors will also have the opportunity to bid on costumes and props used by Brad Pitt, Robert Pattinson, Mark Wahlberg, Eva Mendes, Sean Connery, Viggo Mortensen, Denzel Washington, Mila Kunis, Jessica Szohr, Kelly Brook, Wentworth Miller and many more!
The live auction takes place on Saturday, September 11, at Premiere Props’ warehouse in El Segundo, California (128 Sierra Street, El Segundo, CA 90245). There will be a preview from 9am — 11am PST, before the auction starts at 11am. The September Auction Extravaganza will be hosted by Leo Quinones from “The Film Freak Movie Talk Show” on KFWB NewsTalk 980AM Los Angeles and can be seen on Premiere Props’ 3 camera live broadcast show online. “We are excited to bring together such an amazing opportunity for collectors to own iconic memorabilia from the highly anticipated Resident Evil: Afterlife.” said Dan Levin, Executive Vice President of Marketing for Premiere Props. “These are some of the best costumes and props for fans of Hollywood’s brightest films to own as a part of their favorite film experience.” Fans can starting bidding now, placing bids online at http://www.icollector.com/ and http://www.liveauctioneers.com or calling to set up phone bidding with a Premiere Props representative. Collectors can place proxy bids until the September Auction Extravaganza goes live at 11am PST. For more information, please visit http://www.premiereprops.com or call (310) 322-PROP / (888) 761-PROP. The live September Auction Extravaganza will feature movie collectibles and props including:
• Resident Evil: Afterlife — Alice screen worn hero, green with dirty tan fur fold up hood, military style jacket, custom made vest, black 'Wilfred' t-shirt, black, 'Lululemon Athletica' athletic pants, black leather gloves with cut-off fingers and dirty leather 'Joie' knee high boots. Includes wardrobe tag. • Resident Evil: Afterlife — Albert Wesker screen used, hero, metal 'VICI Micro-Flo' high pressure syringe with long needle • Resident Evil: Afterlife — Alice silver metal with black graphite-like core grenade • Resident Evil: Afterlife — Alice black with 'Alice' on one side and 'Resident Evil: Afterlife' on the other in red, chairback • Resident Evil: Afterlife — Axeman screen worn hero, brown foam with plastic nails protruding , velcro and broken zipper on the back, muscle and veins upper body suit, and brown twin with bloody splatter all over, plastic nails protruding, black thin cord inside hood • Resident Evil: Afterlife — Plastic red body with battery inside, six silver and black legs, black and blue head, custom made Scarab with tape on the bottom • Resident Evil: Afterlife — Alice hero, bloody, silver painted wooden dummy katana
• Piranha 3D — Danni Arslow (Kelly Brook) screen worn hero, grey and white tye dye, racerback tank top, (no size, label) red metallic 'Turtle Beach' two piece string bikini and black 'Report Signature' platform heels. Includes wardrobe tag • Piranha 3D — Kelly Driscoll (Jessica Szohr) screen worn, stunt, white 'ella moss' racerback tank top, 'Rip Curl' spaghetti strap, reversible bikini top, 'Rip Curl' swim shorts, denim 'Guess' short jean shorts, and pink, white, black and teal print, large 'Ogio' purse. Includes wardrobe tag
• Star Wars: Return of the Jedi — unfinished piece of the Death Star that was cast from the original molds at Industrial Light and Magic
• Battlestar Galatica — Joe Johnston original illustrations. A set of three conceptual drawings of “Daggit” from Battlestar Galactica. These are the original concepts created for the vintage film and were achieved in pen, pencil and marker. Also included is the original template that was used to make the drawings • Battlestar Galatica — Screen used child’s wrist communicator made of resin and medical gauze, this piece has been hand painted and decorated
• Robocop 2 — Complete Robocop 2 stunt-suit, constructed of fiberglass, screen-used.