- Sci-Fi News: Strangeness in Space: Episode 4 - Pet Shock Boys - Puppy Pan...
- Sci-Fi News: Twelfth Doctor's Second Sonic Screwdriver Blasts into Charac...
- Sci-Fi News: Thunderbirds Are Go takes-off for third series
- Sci-Fi News: Character Options announces Limited Edition Doctor Who Action Figures!
- Sci-Fi News: London Fans React to Game of Thrones Season 5 Finale
- Sci-Fi News: Colin Baker Short "Last Man on Earth" Seeks Crowdfunders
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-fi celebrities descend on Llandudno for Scifi Wales this September
- Sci-Fi News: Cops and Monsters the Mini Series launches funding for 2015
- Sci-Fi News: Strangeness in Space - A new fan-funded comedy sci-fi audio ...
- Sci-Fi News: THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO... on the Thames!
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who reveals Maisie Williams as guest star
- Sci-Fi News: Lady Penelope, Parker and Brains pictures revealed
- Sci-Fi News: The Vampire Diaries 2015
- Sci-Fi News: Thunderbirds Are Go new-look Tracy brothers are F.A.B.
- Sci-Fi News: Scifi News talks to Richard James about his time on Space Pr...
- Sci-Fi News: Zelda's Night Before Christmas: Anderson Entertainment relea...
- Sci-Fi News: Thunderbirds Are Go to blast back for second series
- Sci-Fi News: Llandudno to Host New Annual Science Fiction Convention
- Sci-Fi News: Character Options unveil Twelfth Doctor 3.75 inch figure as ...
- Sci-Fi News: Ben Miller to guest star in Doctor Who
The Sarah Jane Adventures Returns For Forth Season
The Sarah Jane Adventures returns to CBBC with a host of guest stars, amazing monsters, and a visit from the Doctor
Alien investigator, Sarah Jane Smith, is back on CBBC with a fourth series of The Sarah Jane Adventures from Monday 11 October.
Created by Russell T Davies, the hugely successful Doctor Who spin-off sees Sarah Jane and her teenage gang set off on brand new adventures that take them out into space and back in time to face Nazi soldiers, a Victorian ghost-hunter, and turmoil in the Tower of London.
From their secret attic in Ealing the gang battle enemies old and new, including Androvax the veil, deadly androids, relentless robots and undertaker vultures. Luke confronts his worst dreams when he meets the Nightmare Man; Rani and Clyde wake up to find they are the only humans left on Earth; and in a very special episode, Sarah Jane joins forces with the Doctor's former companion Jo Grant to uncover an interstellar conspiracy that threatens the life of the Doctor himself.
Elisabeth Sladen returns as intrepid investigative journalist Sarah Jane Smith alongside young stars Tommy Knight as Luke, Daniel Anthony as Clyde and Anjli Mohindra as Rani.
This series also sees a whole host of special guest stars joining the out-of-this-world fun including Katy Manning as the Doctor's former companion Jo Grant; Survivors star Julie Graham as Ruby White; Primeval and Strictly Come Dancing star Laila Rouass as Colonel Karim; former X Factor contestant Lucie Jones as Gemma; Smack The Pony's Doon Mackichan as Louise Marlowe; Cheryl Campbell as Ocean Waters; Julian Bleach as the terrifying Nightmare Man, and David Bradley (short-tempered Hogwarts caretaker Argus Filch in the Harry Potter movies) as the voice of the sinister Shansheeth.
Best of all, the Eleventh Doctor himself, Matt Smith, makes a star appearance in the intriguingly entitled Death Of The Doctor.
Executive Producer Nikki Wilson says: "We are absolutely thrilled to introduce Sarah Jane and the gang to both the Eleventh Doctor and Jo Grant, and to have a script written by Russell T Davies is the icing on the cake.
"Viewers are in for a real treat, with an action-packed story full of Russell's usual wit and warmth, which takes the gang inside a secret base beneath Snowdon and introduces brand new aliens, the mysterious Shansheeth. All this, plus a trip to an alien planet — a first for The Sarah Jane Adventures."
Matt Smith says: "The opportunity to appear in The Sarah Jane Adventures came along towards the end of filming the first series of Doctor Who and I jumped at the chance.
"I knew Russell was going to write it, I'm very fond of Lis, she's just lovely, and it's a privilege to be working with two former companions. I felt such a bond working with the actresses and loved picking their brains about working with their Doctors in the past."
Commenting on working with Matt, Lis Sladen adds: "He's such an inclusive actor... He just had a week and he was really, really good. I think people will love it actually."
The Sarah Jane Adventures is executive produced by Russell T Davies and Nikki Wilson and is produced by Brian Minchin. Writers on the fourth series include co-producer Phil Ford, Gareth Roberts, Joseph Lidster, Rupert Laight, and Clayton Hickman.
The Sarah Jane Adventures airs every Monday and Tuesday at 5.15pm on CBBC channel and on Wednesday and Thursday at 4.30pm on BBC Two in the first week moving to BBC One thereafter. And, new to CBBC this year, Sarah Jane and the Bannerman Road gang recount their adventures each week in Sarah Jane's Alien Files — the ultimate guide of everything you could possibly need to know when facing hostile aliens.