- Sci-Fi News: Ben Miller to guest star in Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-Fi News exclusive interview with Sarah Louise Madison - ...
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Three drama In The Flesh nominated for prestigious BAFTA awards
- Sci-Fi News: BBC drama leads BAFTA nominations 2014
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-Fi News exclusive interview with Fraser Coull the creato...
- Sci-Fi News: Series two of BBC Three drama In The Flesh announced for UK ...
- Sci-Fi News: Cops and Monsters minisode airs online tonight
- Sci-Fi News: Keeley Hawes to star in Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Debut thriller novel Keystone receives international acclaim
- Sci-Fi News: Gollancz announce strategy to reduce the price of eBook edit...
- Sci-Fi News: Comic Book Artist Lee Sullivan Launches Online Shop
- Sci-Fi News: Official Star Wars Fact File Magazine Hits Stores, Offering ...
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who 3.75 inch action figures (Wave 2) revealed
- Sci-Fi News: Gollancz Returns to Westeros with Inside HBO's Game of Thron...
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People's performance yesterday is today's news
- Sci-Fi News: Finalists announced for BBC Audio Drama Awards 2014
- Sci-Fi News: Peter Capaldi begins filming on Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Blue Peter reveals Doctor Who competition winners
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People Press Pack
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People cast and crew interview
The Walking Dead #100 Comic Book Hits 15 Covers
There are only 17 days left until the release of the eagerly awaited, Walking Dead Issue #100 comic book written by legend Robert Kirkman, and up until yesterday the world as we knew it only thought there were 12 covers. Issue 100 will hit comic book stores everywhere on July 11th, but will we be subject to any more surprises before that date?
So far, Image Comics have confirmed 12 covers, each inked by some big names in the comic world. They include:
Cover A (Charlie Adlard)
Cover B (Marc Silvestri)
Cover C (Frank Quitely)
Cover D (Todd McFarlane)
Cover E (Sean Phillips)
Cover F (Bryan Hitch)
Cover G (Ryan Ottley)
Cover H (Charlie Adlard)
Cover I (Charlie Adlard - Black & White)
Cover J (Charlie Adlard - Black & White SDCC Exclusive
Cover K (Matthew Roberts - The Walking Dead Escape Exclusive)
Cover L (Charlie Adlard - Chromium)
So when will the latest 3 covers (pictured) be officially announced? Only time will tell, and who knows Image may even be hiding a few more covers. The only thing that is certain is that Issue #100 of The Walking Dead comic is set to break records with pre-orders alone reaching over 300,000 copies.
"SOMETHING TO FEAR" CONTINUES!
This extra-sized chapter contains one of the darkest moments in Rick Grimes' life, and one of the most violent and brutal things to happen within the pages of this series. 100 issues later, this series remains just as relentless as the debut issue. Do not miss the monumental 100th issue of The Walking Dead!