- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who 50th anniversary draws peak audience of 10.6 mill...
- Sci-Fi News: James Bond is back on ITV
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Three announces Doctor Who Live: The Afterparty
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Radio Wales Doctor Who Day announced
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who's TARDIS set to tour towns across Wales
- Sci-Fi News: Blue Peter viewers to design device for new series of Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: 2 shows to screen exclusively at MCM London Comic Con
- Sci-Fi News: Companions: Fifty Years of Doctor Who Assistants
- Sci-Fi News: Star Trek Into Darkness Review
- Sci-Fi News: Matt Smith to leave Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Fifty Years In Time And Space: A Short History of Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: "Countdown To Darkness" If Ever There Were A Foreboding Titl...
- Sci-Fi News: Star Trek Countdown to Darkness Limited Edition Enterprise E...
- Sci-Fi News: The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Cast and Rumours
- Sci-Fi News: We Take A Look At The New Star Trek Into Darkness Movie Post...
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-Fi/Fantasy In Cinema - A Look Back On 2012 And A Look Fo...
- Sci-Fi News: Stargate Universe DVD Box-Set Review
- Sci-Fi News: 25 Days Of Sci-Fi Prizes Up For Grabs
- Sci-Fi News: Dame Diana Rigg And Rachael Stirling To Star In Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: The Walking Dead #100 Comic Book Hits 15 Covers
Doctor Who Tardis Visit On Offer At Radio Cymru Children In Need Auction
A visit to The Doctor's Tardis is just one of the experiences and specially-donated items available at a BBC Radio Cymru auction to help raise money for BBC Children in Need.
Hot new Wales football star Gareth Bale's signed boots; a signed album from Duffy; bed and breakfast at the Celtic Manor Resort in Newport, with the chance to play a round on the Ryder Cup course; and the opportunity to go backstage to meet Pixie Lott after her Cardiff concert next month are just some of the other goodies waiting for the bidding to start on Friday 19 November.
Radio Cymru presenter and singer Caryl Parry Jones has also offered to specially write a song as one of the lots under the hammer of comedian-turned-auctioneer for the day, Tudur Owen.
He will open the bidding on the Dafydd And Caryl Breakfast Show, where they will also be joined by The One Show presenter Alex Jones — who will be presenting Children in Need's TV output from Wales' Millennium Stadium later in the evening.
Tudur Owen will report on the bidding and some of the bidders' stories throughout the day with the auction coming to an end late afternoon on the Geraint Lloyd Show.
Information on all the items on offer and how to bid can be found on the Radio Cymru website. The money raised for BBC Children in Need will go to support some of the most disadvantaged children and young people right here in the UK.
Doctor Who fans can also bid for another special part of the programme's history at the main Pudsey auction on the Children in Need website — a portrait of Russell T Davies, which has hung in the home of Doctor Who at the Upper Boat studios and has been donated by Russell himself.