- Sci-Fi News: Ben Miller to guest star in Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-Fi News exclusive interview with Sarah Louise Madison - ...
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Three drama In The Flesh nominated for prestigious BAFTA awards
- Sci-Fi News: BBC drama leads BAFTA nominations 2014
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-Fi News exclusive interview with Fraser Coull the creato...
- Sci-Fi News: Series two of BBC Three drama In The Flesh announced for UK ...
- Sci-Fi News: Cops and Monsters minisode airs online tonight
- Sci-Fi News: Keeley Hawes to star in Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Debut thriller novel Keystone receives international acclaim
- Sci-Fi News: Gollancz announce strategy to reduce the price of eBook edit...
- Sci-Fi News: Comic Book Artist Lee Sullivan Launches Online Shop
- Sci-Fi News: Official Star Wars Fact File Magazine Hits Stores, Offering ...
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who 3.75 inch action figures (Wave 2) revealed
- Sci-Fi News: Gollancz Returns to Westeros with Inside HBO's Game of Thron...
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People's performance yesterday is today's news
- Sci-Fi News: Finalists announced for BBC Audio Drama Awards 2014
- Sci-Fi News: Peter Capaldi begins filming on Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Blue Peter reveals Doctor Who competition winners
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People Press Pack
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People cast and crew interview
Doctor Who Tardis Visit On Offer At Radio Cymru Children In Need Auction
A visit to The Doctor's Tardis is just one of the experiences and specially-donated items available at a BBC Radio Cymru auction to help raise money for BBC Children in Need.
Hot new Wales football star Gareth Bale's signed boots; a signed album from Duffy; bed and breakfast at the Celtic Manor Resort in Newport, with the chance to play a round on the Ryder Cup course; and the opportunity to go backstage to meet Pixie Lott after her Cardiff concert next month are just some of the other goodies waiting for the bidding to start on Friday 19 November.
Radio Cymru presenter and singer Caryl Parry Jones has also offered to specially write a song as one of the lots under the hammer of comedian-turned-auctioneer for the day, Tudur Owen.
He will open the bidding on the Dafydd And Caryl Breakfast Show, where they will also be joined by The One Show presenter Alex Jones — who will be presenting Children in Need's TV output from Wales' Millennium Stadium later in the evening.
Tudur Owen will report on the bidding and some of the bidders' stories throughout the day with the auction coming to an end late afternoon on the Geraint Lloyd Show.
Information on all the items on offer and how to bid can be found on the Radio Cymru website. The money raised for BBC Children in Need will go to support some of the most disadvantaged children and young people right here in the UK.
Doctor Who fans can also bid for another special part of the programme's history at the main Pudsey auction on the Children in Need website — a portrait of Russell T Davies, which has hung in the home of Doctor Who at the Upper Boat studios and has been donated by Russell himself.