- Sci-Fi News: Thunderbirds Are Go to blast back for second series
- Sci-Fi News: Llandudno to Host New Annual Science Fiction Convention
- Sci-Fi News: Character Options unveil Twelfth Doctor 3.75 inch figure as ...
- Sci-Fi News: Ben Miller to guest star in Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-Fi News exclusive interview with Sarah Louise Madison - ...
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Three drama In The Flesh nominated for prestigious BAFTA awards
- Sci-Fi News: BBC drama leads BAFTA nominations 2014
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-Fi News exclusive interview with Fraser Coull the creato...
- Sci-Fi News: Series two of BBC Three drama In The Flesh announced for UK ...
- Sci-Fi News: Cops and Monsters minisode airs online tonight
- Sci-Fi News: Keeley Hawes to star in Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Debut thriller novel Keystone receives international acclaim
- Sci-Fi News: Gollancz announce strategy to reduce the price of eBook edit...
- Sci-Fi News: Comic Book Artist Lee Sullivan Launches Online Shop
- Sci-Fi News: Official Star Wars Fact File Magazine Hits Stores, Offering ...
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who 3.75 inch action figures (Wave 2) revealed
- Sci-Fi News: Gollancz Returns to Westeros with Inside HBO's Game of Thron...
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People's performance yesterday is today's news
- Sci-Fi News: Finalists announced for BBC Audio Drama Awards 2014
- Sci-Fi News: Peter Capaldi begins filming on Doctor Who
Zombies Invade Cities Across The World To Promote The Walking Dead Coming To FX November 5th 10pm
Today commuters across the globe were cowering behind their briefcases as hordes of zombies took over 25 major worldwide cities.
The global attack was orchestrated to mark the worldwide release of The Walking Dead, a new TV series which see its UK premiere on FX Friday, November 5th at 10pm.
London commuters were shocked to see the zombies crossing Millennium Bridge, dragging their decomposed bodies along Southbank, terrifying traffic on Westminster Bridge and finally venturing down to the depths of the London Underground.
Taking direction from The Walking Dead’s legendary make-up artist Greg Nicotero, swarms of local zombies consecutively took over major cities worldwide during a 24 hour period and were centred in and around the world’s major landmarks. The invasion kicked off in Taipei and spread across cities including Hong Kong, Dubai, Istanbul, Rome, Madrid, Buenos Aires and New York City with Los Angeles as its final stop.
Similar to a theatrical film release and unheard of within the TV industry, the international debut of The Walking Dead follows just days behind the show’s US premiere Sunday, October 31st on Fox International Channels. The Walking Dead will launch to 250 million households in 120 countries in 33 languages all within the same week.
The Walking Dead, AMC’s original series, is based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman and published by Image Comics. Kirkman serves as an executive producer on the project and three-time Academy Award-nominee Frank Darabont (The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile) serves as writer, director and executive producer. Gale Anne Hurd (The Terminator, Aliens, Armageddon, The Incredible Hulk), chairman of Valhalla Motion Pictures, serves as executive producer. David Alpert from Circle of Confusion serves as executive producer. Charles “Chic” Eglee (Dexter, The Shield, Dark Angel) serves as executive producer.