- Sci-Fi News: Strangeness in Space: Episode 4 - Pet Shock Boys - Puppy Pan...
- Sci-Fi News: Twelfth Doctor's Second Sonic Screwdriver Blasts into Charac...
- Sci-Fi News: Thunderbirds Are Go takes-off for third series
- Sci-Fi News: Character Options announces Limited Edition Doctor Who Action Figures!
- Sci-Fi News: London Fans React to Game of Thrones Season 5 Finale
- Sci-Fi News: Colin Baker Short "Last Man on Earth" Seeks Crowdfunders
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-fi celebrities descend on Llandudno for Scifi Wales this September
- Sci-Fi News: Cops and Monsters the Mini Series launches funding for 2015
- Sci-Fi News: Strangeness in Space - A new fan-funded comedy sci-fi audio ...
- Sci-Fi News: THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO... on the Thames!
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who reveals Maisie Williams as guest star
- Sci-Fi News: Lady Penelope, Parker and Brains pictures revealed
- Sci-Fi News: The Vampire Diaries 2015
- Sci-Fi News: Thunderbirds Are Go new-look Tracy brothers are F.A.B.
- Sci-Fi News: Scifi News talks to Richard James about his time on Space Pr...
- Sci-Fi News: Zelda's Night Before Christmas: Anderson Entertainment relea...
- Sci-Fi News: Thunderbirds Are Go to blast back for second series
- Sci-Fi News: Llandudno to Host New Annual Science Fiction Convention
- Sci-Fi News: Character Options unveil Twelfth Doctor 3.75 inch figure as ...
- Sci-Fi News: Ben Miller to guest star in Doctor Who
James Bond is back on ITV
ITV and MGM announce exclusive deal to bring James Bond franchise back to free to air television in the UK
ITV and MGM International Television Distribution Inc. (MGM), a subsidiary of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc., announced today an exclusive, multi-year agreement to bring the legendary James Bond film catalogue, including the latest instalment, SKYFALL, to viewers in the UK.
All 23 films in the franchise will be available for free on ITV, the UK’s most watched commercial channel. The multi-year deal marks a return of the Bond catalogue to ITV, where the films can been seen across ITV, ITV2, and ITV4.
ITV will also have the free-to-air premiere of the blockbuster SKYFALL, which is slated to air on the channel in 2014. The film, from Albert R. Broccoli’s EON Productions, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios, and Sony Pictures Entertainment, is the most successful Bond film of all time, grossing over $1 billion at the worldwide box office.
ITV’s Director Digital Channels and Acquisitions, Angela Jain said, "SKYFALL is the highest grossing film of all time at the UK Box Office and proves not only the enduring popularity of the Bond franchise but also its iconic status. I am delighted we have the entire Bond library of films on Britain's biggest commercial channel, a fantastic treat for all viewers."
“MGM is thrilled to partner again with ITV to bring James Bond home to UK audiences,“ said Chris Ottinger, President, International Television Distribution & Acquisitions, MGM. “The Bond franchise is a jewel in the MGM library and we are delighted to share the films with the viewers across the United Kingdom.”