- Sci-Fi News: Gollancz announce strategy to reduce the price of eBook edit...
- Sci-Fi News: Comic Book Artist Lee Sullivan Launches Online Shop
- Sci-Fi News: Official Star Wars Fact File Magazine Hits Stores, Offering ...
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who 3.75 inch action figures (Wave 2) revealed
- Sci-Fi News: Gollancz Returns to Westeros with Inside HBO's Game of Thron...
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People's performance yesterday is today's news
- Sci-Fi News: Finalists announced for BBC Audio Drama Awards 2014
- Sci-Fi News: Peter Capaldi begins filming on Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Blue Peter reveals Doctor Who competition winners
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People Press Pack
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People cast and crew interview
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who 50th anniversary draws peak audience of 10.6 mill...
- Sci-Fi News: James Bond is back on ITV
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Three announces Doctor Who Live: The Afterparty
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Radio Wales Doctor Who Day announced
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who's TARDIS set to tour towns across Wales
- Sci-Fi News: Blue Peter viewers to design device for new series of Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: 2 shows to screen exclusively at MCM London Comic Con
- Sci-Fi News: Companions: Fifty Years of Doctor Who Assistants
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Coming 2008
Continuing where episodes III and IV left off, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed follows the story of Darth Vader’s secret apprentice and his rise to power. Playing as the dark lords apprentice, you’ll be able to wield the mighty power of the force in a way no other Star Wars game has ever let you before.
Given the ability to manipulate and control the dark side, Vader’s secret apprentice looks to be one of the most powerful characters ever to be created in the Star Wars universe, perhaps even more powerful than Darth Vader himself.
Love, humour and mystery surround the dark apprentice and the game definitely takes a different look at the Star Wars world, shining light on small aspects of the saga that are rarely explored in the films. Approved by George Lucas himself, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed has been in production for more than two years, and looks set to be one of the best Star Wars games ever created, with a main focus on gameplay and accuracy. Not only will true fans love the game, but casual gamers can also appreciate its simplicity and promise.
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is set to be released in spring, 2008 and will be available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 2, PSP, Nintendo DS and Nintendo Wii.