- Sci-Fi News: Strangeness in Space: Episode 4 - Pet Shock Boys - Puppy Pan...
- Sci-Fi News: Twelfth Doctor's Second Sonic Screwdriver Blasts into Charac...
- Sci-Fi News: Thunderbirds Are Go takes-off for third series
- Sci-Fi News: Character Options announces Limited Edition Doctor Who Action Figures!
- Sci-Fi News: London Fans React to Game of Thrones Season 5 Finale
- Sci-Fi News: Colin Baker Short "Last Man on Earth" Seeks Crowdfunders
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-fi celebrities descend on Llandudno for Scifi Wales this September
- Sci-Fi News: Cops and Monsters the Mini Series launches funding for 2015
- Sci-Fi News: Strangeness in Space - A new fan-funded comedy sci-fi audio ...
- Sci-Fi News: THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO... on the Thames!
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who reveals Maisie Williams as guest star
- Sci-Fi News: Lady Penelope, Parker and Brains pictures revealed
- Sci-Fi News: The Vampire Diaries 2015
- Sci-Fi News: Thunderbirds Are Go new-look Tracy brothers are F.A.B.
- Sci-Fi News: Scifi News talks to Richard James about his time on Space Pr...
- Sci-Fi News: Zelda's Night Before Christmas: Anderson Entertainment relea...
- Sci-Fi News: Thunderbirds Are Go to blast back for second series
- Sci-Fi News: Llandudno to Host New Annual Science Fiction Convention
- Sci-Fi News: Character Options unveil Twelfth Doctor 3.75 inch figure as ...
- Sci-Fi News: Ben Miller to guest star in Doctor Who
Tom Rowe Flash Gordon Podcast
Tom Rowe graduated from the Vancouver School of Art in 1979 and began working in Vancouver’s nascent film and television industry. In 1989 he founded Pacific Motion Pictures with partner Matthew O'Connor. Over the next ten years the company produced 80 television movies and seven theatrical features.
Pacific Motion Pictures received a George Foster Peabody Award for Excellence In Television for their production The Baby Dance. In 1997 Rowe received an Emmy nomination for Best Mini-Series, for producing Truman Capote's In Cold Blood. In 1999, Pacific Motion Pictures was sold to Sextant Entertainment, where Rowe produced the 2003 Gemini Best Picture Award Winner, 100 Days In The Jungle. He also produced the comedic CGI/Puppet Show Don't Eat The Neighbors, for YTV and Granada; and the very adventurous Treks In The Wild World, for OLN and the BBC.
Rowe served as co-chair of the Minister of Heritages’ Canadian Feature Film Fund Advisory Group for four years. He was chair of the BC Producers Branch of the Canadian Film and Television Production Association for four years and served as their national executive. Rowe serves on the Emily Carr Institute of Art and Design Foundation Board (his renamed alma mater).
In 2004 Tom Rowe, Matthew O'Connor and Lisa Richardson formed Reunion Pictures, and produced two seasons of the series Masters Of Horror, and the cult supernatural series Poltergeist: The Legacy. The company has also carved a name for itself thanks to its hit mini-series, such as Merlin's Apprentice (2005) with Sam Niell and Miranda Richardson. More recently, their six part drama Tin Man - inspired by The Wizard Of Oz - became the most watched premiere in the American SCI FI channel's history, even beating the likes of Battlestar Galactica. Starring Alan Cumming, Neal McDonough, Richard Dreyfuss and Zoey Deschanel, the critically acclaimed mini-series is expected to arrive on British TV screens later this year.
Flash Gordon airs Mondays at 8pm on the UK SCI FI Channel.
Get the Flash Player to see this video.