- Sci-Fi News: Cops and Monsters the Mini Series launches funding for 2015
- Sci-Fi News: Strangeness in Space - A new fan-funded comedy sci-fi audio ...
- Sci-Fi News: THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO... on the Thames!
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who reveals Maisie Williams as guest star
- Sci-Fi News: Lady Penelope, Parker and Brains pictures revealed
- Sci-Fi News: The Vampire Diaries 2015
- Sci-Fi News: Thunderbirds Are Go new-look Tracy brothers are F.A.B.
- Sci-Fi News: Scifi News talks to Richard James about his time on Space Pr...
- Sci-Fi News: Zelda's Night Before Christmas: Anderson Entertainment relea...
- Sci-Fi News: Thunderbirds Are Go to blast back for second series
- Sci-Fi News: Llandudno to Host New Annual Science Fiction Convention
- Sci-Fi News: Character Options unveil Twelfth Doctor 3.75 inch figure as ...
- Sci-Fi News: Ben Miller to guest star in Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-Fi News exclusive interview with Sarah Louise Madison - ...
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Three drama In The Flesh nominated for prestigious BAFTA awards
- Sci-Fi News: BBC drama leads BAFTA nominations 2014
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-Fi News exclusive interview with Fraser Coull the creato...
- Sci-Fi News: Series two of BBC Three drama In The Flesh announced for UK ...
- Sci-Fi News: Cops and Monsters minisode airs online tonight
- Sci-Fi News: Keeley Hawes to star in Doctor Who
Illumini Event 2010 Presents Secret Subterranean London
Jane webb artist and curator of Illumini events, is back with another free unique event. Explore subterranean London by torchlight, uncover hidden secrets and lost vaults underneath the city streets. Illumini launches with a free grand opening of performers, and light shows, in an underground location. The exhibition takes you on a journey of the history beneath our feet. Also included in the event, is tours underground and talks.
Jane Webb will be exhibiting her latest futuristic sculpture titled 'Communication Overload'. Mixed media sculptures and installations where, recycled computer and electronic components are assimilated along with electronics and illumination. Jane's artwork is influenced by the technological advancements in the area of cybernetics and prosthetics and modern technology of today. Her work looks at the way society reacts to the ever-changing upgrades of electronic products and how the human race is changing from man to machine. She has a strong interest in special effects and prop making for film and TV, shown in the sculptural techniques she uses.
Venue: The Basement Shoreditch Town Hall, 380 Old Street, London, EC1V 9LT Dates: 9th Sept 2010 - 15th Sept Open daily 11am-7pm Free Opening night: Thursday 9th September 6pm - 10pm. Everyone welcome free
Sponsors & Supporters: Arts Council England funded by National Lottery, The British Postal Museum & Archives, Britain at War Experience, The Brunel Museum, Imperial War Museum: Churchill War Museum, iCatchers, Energizer, Lee Filters, The London Dungeons and TOMPS.