- Sci-Fi News: Comic Book Artist Lee Sullivan Launches Online Shop
- Sci-Fi News: Official Star Wars Fact File Magazine Hits Stores, Offering ...
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who 3.75 inch action figures (Wave 2) revealed
- Sci-Fi News: Gollancz Returns to Westeros with Inside HBO's Game of Thron...
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People's performance yesterday is today's news
- Sci-Fi News: Finalists announced for BBC Audio Drama Awards 2014
- Sci-Fi News: Peter Capaldi begins filming on Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Blue Peter reveals Doctor Who competition winners
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People Press Pack
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People cast and crew interview
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who 50th anniversary draws peak audience of 10.6 mill...
- Sci-Fi News: James Bond is back on ITV
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Three announces Doctor Who Live: The Afterparty
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Radio Wales Doctor Who Day announced
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who's TARDIS set to tour towns across Wales
- Sci-Fi News: Blue Peter viewers to design device for new series of Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: 2 shows to screen exclusively at MCM London Comic Con
- Sci-Fi News: Companions: Fifty Years of Doctor Who Assistants
- Sci-Fi News: Star Trek Into Darkness Review
Illumini Event 2010 Presents Secret Subterranean London
Jane webb artist and curator of Illumini events, is back with another free unique event. Explore subterranean London by torchlight, uncover hidden secrets and lost vaults underneath the city streets. Illumini launches with a free grand opening of performers, and light shows, in an underground location. The exhibition takes you on a journey of the history beneath our feet. Also included in the event, is tours underground and talks.
Jane Webb will be exhibiting her latest futuristic sculpture titled 'Communication Overload'. Mixed media sculptures and installations where, recycled computer and electronic components are assimilated along with electronics and illumination. Jane's artwork is influenced by the technological advancements in the area of cybernetics and prosthetics and modern technology of today. Her work looks at the way society reacts to the ever-changing upgrades of electronic products and how the human race is changing from man to machine. She has a strong interest in special effects and prop making for film and TV, shown in the sculptural techniques she uses.
Venue: The Basement Shoreditch Town Hall, 380 Old Street, London, EC1V 9LT Dates: 9th Sept 2010 - 15th Sept Open daily 11am-7pm Free Opening night: Thursday 9th September 6pm - 10pm. Everyone welcome free
Sponsors & Supporters: Arts Council England funded by National Lottery, The British Postal Museum & Archives, Britain at War Experience, The Brunel Museum, Imperial War Museum: Churchill War Museum, iCatchers, Energizer, Lee Filters, The London Dungeons and TOMPS.