- Sci-Fi News: Strangeness in Space: Episode 4 - Pet Shock Boys - Puppy Pan...
- Sci-Fi News: Twelfth Doctor's Second Sonic Screwdriver Blasts into Charac...
- Sci-Fi News: Thunderbirds Are Go takes-off for third series
- Sci-Fi News: Character Options announces Limited Edition Doctor Who Action Figures!
- Sci-Fi News: London Fans React to Game of Thrones Season 5 Finale
- Sci-Fi News: Colin Baker Short "Last Man on Earth" Seeks Crowdfunders
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-fi celebrities descend on Llandudno for Scifi Wales this September
- Sci-Fi News: Cops and Monsters the Mini Series launches funding for 2015
- Sci-Fi News: Strangeness in Space - A new fan-funded comedy sci-fi audio ...
- Sci-Fi News: THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO... on the Thames!
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who reveals Maisie Williams as guest star
- Sci-Fi News: Lady Penelope, Parker and Brains pictures revealed
- Sci-Fi News: The Vampire Diaries 2015
- Sci-Fi News: Thunderbirds Are Go new-look Tracy brothers are F.A.B.
- Sci-Fi News: Scifi News talks to Richard James about his time on Space Pr...
- Sci-Fi News: Zelda's Night Before Christmas: Anderson Entertainment relea...
- Sci-Fi News: Thunderbirds Are Go to blast back for second series
- Sci-Fi News: Llandudno to Host New Annual Science Fiction Convention
- Sci-Fi News: Character Options unveil Twelfth Doctor 3.75 inch figure as ...
- Sci-Fi News: Ben Miller to guest star in Doctor Who
Comic Book Artist Lee Sullivan Launches Online Shop
The back-catalogue of original comic book artwork by internationally-renowned illustrator Lee Sullivan - Doctor Who, Transformers, 2000AD and many others - is now available for the first time though Lee's very own dedicated online shop - www.leesullivanshop.co.uk.
In a major scoop, Robert Dyer of UK Conventions Limited, owner of the popular sci-fi shopping website www.scifi.biz has signed a special deal with Lee Sullivan, one of the contemporary legends of comic book illustration, to put his back-catalogue of work online for sale to fans and collectors.
Lee's huge volume of work spans Doctor Who, Thunderbirds, Robocop, Transformers, Judge Dredd and many others. Lee has also supplied character and background illustrations for the BBC's on-line Doctor Who webcasts and even supplied artwork for the famous V&A Museum Of Childhood.
Lee Sullivan studied technical illustration at Barnfield College in Luton, and since 1988 has specialised in comic book artwork which is known and collected internationally.
"This is a fantastic opportunity to bring Lee's work to an even wider audience," said Robert Dyer. "He is an artist of exceptional talent and creativity and he fully deserves his status as a modern legend in his field."
Lee Sullivan says "I am very pleased to be able to sell my artwork direct to collectors through the online shop, where customers will be able to have a fair chance to buy works at a variety of prices, without the vagaries of the auctioning process, which means they might miss the opportunity for various reasons."
Representative examples of Lee's original artwork can be seen at www.leesullivanshop.co.uk.