- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People Press Pack
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People cast and crew interview
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who 50th anniversary draws peak audience of 10.6 mill...
- Sci-Fi News: James Bond is back on ITV
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Three announces Doctor Who Live: The Afterparty
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Radio Wales Doctor Who Day announced
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who's TARDIS set to tour towns across Wales
- Sci-Fi News: Blue Peter viewers to design device for new series of Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: 2 shows to screen exclusively at MCM London Comic Con
- Sci-Fi News: Companions: Fifty Years of Doctor Who Assistants
- Sci-Fi News: Star Trek Into Darkness Review
- Sci-Fi News: Matt Smith to leave Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Fifty Years In Time And Space: A Short History of Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: "Countdown To Darkness" If Ever There Were A Foreboding Titl...
- Sci-Fi News: Star Trek Countdown to Darkness Limited Edition Enterprise E...
- Sci-Fi News: The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Cast and Rumours
- Sci-Fi News: We Take A Look At The New Star Trek Into Darkness Movie Post...
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-Fi/Fantasy In Cinema - A Look Back On 2012 And A Look Fo...
- Sci-Fi News: Stargate Universe DVD Box-Set Review
The Walking Dead #100 Comic Book Hits 15 Covers
There are only 17 days left until the release of the eagerly awaited, Walking Dead Issue #100 comic book written by legend Robert Kirkman, and up until yesterday the world as we knew it only thought there were 12 covers. Issue 100 will hit comic book stores everywhere on July 11th, but will we be subject to any more surprises before that date?
So far, Image Comics have confirmed 12 covers, each inked by some big names in the comic world. They include:
Cover A (Charlie Adlard) Cover B (Marc Silvestri) Cover C (Frank Quitely) Cover D (Todd McFarlane) Cover E (Sean Phillips) Cover F (Bryan Hitch) Cover G (Ryan Ottley) Cover H (Charlie Adlard) Cover I (Charlie Adlard - Black & White) Cover J (Charlie Adlard - Black & White SDCC Exclusive Cover K (Matthew Roberts - The Walking Dead Escape Exclusive) Cover L (Charlie Adlard - Chromium)
So when will the latest 3 covers (pictured) be officially announced? Only time will tell, and who knows Image may even be hiding a few more covers. The only thing that is certain is that Issue #100 of The Walking Dead comic is set to break records with pre-orders alone reaching over 300,000 copies.
"SOMETHING TO FEAR" CONTINUES!
This extra-sized chapter contains one of the darkest moments in Rick Grimes' life, and one of the most violent and brutal things to happen within the pages of this series. 100 issues later, this series remains just as relentless as the debut issue. Do not miss the monumental 100th issue of The Walking Dead!