- Sci-Fi News: Gollancz announce strategy to reduce the price of eBook edit...
- Sci-Fi News: Comic Book Artist Lee Sullivan Launches Online Shop
- Sci-Fi News: Official Star Wars Fact File Magazine Hits Stores, Offering ...
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who 3.75 inch action figures (Wave 2) revealed
- Sci-Fi News: Gollancz Returns to Westeros with Inside HBO's Game of Thron...
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People's performance yesterday is today's news
- Sci-Fi News: Finalists announced for BBC Audio Drama Awards 2014
- Sci-Fi News: Peter Capaldi begins filming on Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Blue Peter reveals Doctor Who competition winners
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People Press Pack
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People cast and crew interview
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who 50th anniversary draws peak audience of 10.6 mill...
- Sci-Fi News: James Bond is back on ITV
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Three announces Doctor Who Live: The Afterparty
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Radio Wales Doctor Who Day announced
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who's TARDIS set to tour towns across Wales
- Sci-Fi News: Blue Peter viewers to design device for new series of Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: 2 shows to screen exclusively at MCM London Comic Con
- Sci-Fi News: Companions: Fifty Years of Doctor Who Assistants
Caprica - Feature Length Pilot
Available on DVD from 29th March 2010
It's the beginning of the end for the human race as the mutually exclusive spheres of biological and mechanical engineering collide in the most terrifying way imaginable in Caprica — Feature Length Pilot, available on DVD from 29th March 2010 courtesy of Universal Playback.
Telling the story of how the murderous Cylons came into existence, Caprica follows two rival dynasties, the Adamas and the Graystones, as future events are set dreadfully in motion. When Daniel Graystone (Eric Stoltz, Pulp Fiction, Mask) diverts his grief following the death of his daughter into researching artificial and biological intelligence he comes into direct conflict with the charismatic Joseph Adama (Esai Morales, TV’s 24 and Jericho), beginning a conflict between ethics, science and business as the war for the very survival of the human race looms on the horizon.
An absorbing and thrilling prequel to the incredibly popular Battlestar Galactica, Caprica is both instantly familiar and strikingly different for fans of the acclaimed show. Answering fans' questions about the events leading to the destruction of Caprica at the beginning of Battlestar Galactica, Caprica sets out its own compelling stall by also posing a whole new set of its own. The series is once again produced by the creative team of Ronald D. Moore and David Eick.