- Sci-Fi News: Thunderbirds Are Go takes-off for third series
- Sci-Fi News: Character Options announces Limited Edition Doctor Who Action Figures!
- Sci-Fi News: London Fans React to Game of Thrones Season 5 Finale
- Sci-Fi News: Colin Baker Short "Last Man on Earth" Seeks Crowdfunders
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-fi celebrities descend on Llandudno for Scifi Wales this September
- Sci-Fi News: Cops and Monsters the Mini Series launches funding for 2015
- Sci-Fi News: Strangeness in Space - A new fan-funded comedy sci-fi audio ...
- Sci-Fi News: THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO... on the Thames!
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who reveals Maisie Williams as guest star
- Sci-Fi News: Lady Penelope, Parker and Brains pictures revealed
- Sci-Fi News: The Vampire Diaries 2015
- Sci-Fi News: Thunderbirds Are Go new-look Tracy brothers are F.A.B.
- Sci-Fi News: Scifi News talks to Richard James about his time on Space Pr...
- Sci-Fi News: Zelda's Night Before Christmas: Anderson Entertainment relea...
- Sci-Fi News: Thunderbirds Are Go to blast back for second series
- Sci-Fi News: Llandudno to Host New Annual Science Fiction Convention
- Sci-Fi News: Character Options unveil Twelfth Doctor 3.75 inch figure as ...
- Sci-Fi News: Ben Miller to guest star in Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-Fi News exclusive interview with Sarah Louise Madison - ...
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Three drama In The Flesh nominated for prestigious BAFTA awards
Caprica - Feature Length Pilot
Available on DVD from 29th March 2010
It's the beginning of the end for the human race as the mutually exclusive spheres of biological and mechanical engineering collide in the most terrifying way imaginable in Caprica — Feature Length Pilot, available on DVD from 29th March 2010 courtesy of Universal Playback.
Telling the story of how the murderous Cylons came into existence, Caprica follows two rival dynasties, the Adamas and the Graystones, as future events are set dreadfully in motion. When Daniel Graystone (Eric Stoltz, Pulp Fiction, Mask) diverts his grief following the death of his daughter into researching artificial and biological intelligence he comes into direct conflict with the charismatic Joseph Adama (Esai Morales, TV’s 24 and Jericho), beginning a conflict between ethics, science and business as the war for the very survival of the human race looms on the horizon.
An absorbing and thrilling prequel to the incredibly popular Battlestar Galactica, Caprica is both instantly familiar and strikingly different for fans of the acclaimed show. Answering fans' questions about the events leading to the destruction of Caprica at the beginning of Battlestar Galactica, Caprica sets out its own compelling stall by also posing a whole new set of its own. The series is once again produced by the creative team of Ronald D. Moore and David Eick.