- Sci-Fi News: Ben Miller to guest star in Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-Fi News exclusive interview with Sarah Louise Madison - ...
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Three drama In The Flesh nominated for prestigious BAFTA awards
- Sci-Fi News: BBC drama leads BAFTA nominations 2014
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-Fi News exclusive interview with Fraser Coull the creato...
- Sci-Fi News: Series two of BBC Three drama In The Flesh announced for UK ...
- Sci-Fi News: Cops and Monsters minisode airs online tonight
- Sci-Fi News: Keeley Hawes to star in Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Debut thriller novel Keystone receives international acclaim
- Sci-Fi News: Gollancz announce strategy to reduce the price of eBook edit...
- Sci-Fi News: Comic Book Artist Lee Sullivan Launches Online Shop
- Sci-Fi News: Official Star Wars Fact File Magazine Hits Stores, Offering ...
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who 3.75 inch action figures (Wave 2) revealed
- Sci-Fi News: Gollancz Returns to Westeros with Inside HBO's Game of Thron...
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People's performance yesterday is today's news
- Sci-Fi News: Finalists announced for BBC Audio Drama Awards 2014
- Sci-Fi News: Peter Capaldi begins filming on Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Blue Peter reveals Doctor Who competition winners
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People Press Pack
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People cast and crew interview
Battlestar Galactica: The Final Season - Out On UK DVD 1st June 2009
Finally the wait is over! After five gripping years, sci-fi’s most exciting show comes to an end, but it will be yours to own as of 1st June 2009 when Battlestar Galactica: The Final Season is released on DVD. Packed full of extra content, including a sneak peek at the brand new Battlestar Galactica prequel Caprica, this grand finale is the sci-fi collector’s dream come true. We know that the ‘13th Colony’ — Earth — really does exist, but the burning question on everyone’s lips is finally answered — ‘Who is The Last Cylon’?
This Emmy Award winning TV Series stars Jamie Bamber (Law & Order: UK) as Captain Lee 'Apollo' Adama, Edward James Olmos (Bladerunner) as Admiral William Adama, Mary McDonnell as President Laura Roslin, James Callis as Dr. Gaius Baltar, Tricia Helfer as Number Six, Grace Park as Lt. Sharon 'Boomer' Valerii and Katee Sackhoff as Captain Kara 'Starbuck' Thrace.
Highlight episodes include ‘Sometimes a Great Notion’ — with the fleet in despair over the unliveable conditions of an annihilated Earth, Adama, Roslin, and Lee desperately search for a way to prevent chaos from breaking out among the Colonials. Meanwhile, Kara makes a disturbing discovery about her nature and destiny, the Final Cylons search for the truth of their identity in Earth’s rubble, and a devastated Dualla makes an effort to reconcile with Lee., ‘Blood on the Scales’ — Zarek and Gaeta’s mutiny continues when Adama and Tigh are arrested, while Laura tries to convince Tory to keep the base ship within the fleet and assist in stabilizing the Colonial government. Meanwhile, Galactica crew and civilians continue to battle throughout the ship, Zarek has the Quorum delegates murdered aboard Colonial One, and Gaeta insists on a court martial of Adama before his execution, ‘Someone to Watch Over Me’ — with Galactica falling apart despite repairs, Kara continues to struggle with her identity and the daily grind of locating a viable home for the fleet, and she befriends a piano player practicing in Joe’s Bar. Meanwhile, Tyrol is deeply conflicted when the first appointed Cylon representative to the Quorum requests Boomer to be released to face charges of treason, and Tigh copes with the miscarriage of his son.
Finally, as the curtains fall on this groundbreaking TV show ‘The Plan’ will answer all the remaining questions that everyone are talking about...
With over four hours of exciting extra content including featurettes ‘What the Frak is Going on with Battlestar Galactica?’ and ‘A Look Back’ plus extended, unrated versions of ‘A Disquiet Follows My Soul’ and ‘Islanded in a Stream of Stars’. All this plus a galaxy of deleted scenes, webisodes and the show’s executive producer David Eick’s very own videoblogs. Battlestar Galactica: The Final Season completes the ultimate sci-fi show collection. No self-respecting sci-fi addict should be seen without one.