- Sci-Fi News: Gollancz announce strategy to reduce the price of eBook edit...
- Sci-Fi News: Comic Book Artist Lee Sullivan Launches Online Shop
- Sci-Fi News: Official Star Wars Fact File Magazine Hits Stores, Offering ...
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who 3.75 inch action figures (Wave 2) revealed
- Sci-Fi News: Gollancz Returns to Westeros with Inside HBO's Game of Thron...
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People's performance yesterday is today's news
- Sci-Fi News: Finalists announced for BBC Audio Drama Awards 2014
- Sci-Fi News: Peter Capaldi begins filming on Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Blue Peter reveals Doctor Who competition winners
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People Press Pack
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People cast and crew interview
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who 50th anniversary draws peak audience of 10.6 mill...
- Sci-Fi News: James Bond is back on ITV
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Three announces Doctor Who Live: The Afterparty
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Radio Wales Doctor Who Day announced
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who's TARDIS set to tour towns across Wales
- Sci-Fi News: Blue Peter viewers to design device for new series of Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: 2 shows to screen exclusively at MCM London Comic Con
- Sci-Fi News: Companions: Fifty Years of Doctor Who Assistants
Saving Angel Launches Aggressive Billboard Campaign!!
This week, the campaign to Save Angel (www.savingangel.org & www.savingangel.com) took to the streets with a mobile Billboard campaign.
In an effort to bring attention of network executives and Hollywood movers-and-shakers to the campaign, a 10' x 22' billboard, mounted on both sides of a truck, began winding through the streets of Los Angeles vowing to "help the helpless"! The billboard contained a clear message to all who saw it, Angel fans will follow Angel to hell.. or ANOTHER network!
Daily Schedule Of Stops
1.) 8:30 - 9:00 am Warner Brothers Studios West Olive Ave., Burbank
2.) 9:00 - 9:30 am WB Corp. & WB TV Network Offices 4000 Warner Blvd., Burbank
3.) 9:40 - 10:10 am KTLA Studios 5800 Sunset Blvd., LA
4.) 10:15 - 10:45 am Paramount Studios Melrose Ave., Hollywood
5.) 10:50 - 11:50 am Hollywood Reporter & Daily Variety Magazines 5055 & 5700 Wilshire Blvd., LA
6.) 12:00 - 1:00 pm The Ryan Seacrest Show 6805 Hollywood Blvd., LA
7.) 1:00 - 1:30 pm E! Entertainment Magazine 5750 Wilshire Blvd., LA
8.) 1:45 - 2:15 pm Titan Magazine 8205 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood
9.) 2:25 - 2:55 pm FX Network Offices 1440 South Sepulveda Blvd., LA
10.) 3:00 - 3:30 pm UPN Network Offices11800 Wilshire Blvd., LA
11.) 3:35 - 4:05 pm TNT Offices 1888 Century Park East, LA
12.) 4:05 - 4:35 pm HBO Offices 2049 Century Park East, LA
13.) 4:40 - 5:10 pm Fox Television 2121 Avenue of the Stars, LA
14.) 5:15 - 5:45 pm 20th Century Fox Studios 10201 West Pico Blvd., Santa Monica
Along with the billboard campaign to save the hit television show Angel, viewer contributions continue, as well as postcard campaigns, and plans for future efforts.
Check out the SavingAngel.org Campaign website for more information!
photo courtesy of Guerrilla Billboards www.guerrillabillboards.com