- Sci-Fi News: Thunderbirds Are Go takes-off for third series
- Sci-Fi News: Character Options announces Limited Edition Doctor Who Action Figures!
- Sci-Fi News: London Fans React to Game of Thrones Season 5 Finale
- Sci-Fi News: Colin Baker Short "Last Man on Earth" Seeks Crowdfunders
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-fi celebrities descend on Llandudno for Scifi Wales this September
- Sci-Fi News: Cops and Monsters the Mini Series launches funding for 2015
- Sci-Fi News: Strangeness in Space - A new fan-funded comedy sci-fi audio ...
- Sci-Fi News: THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO... on the Thames!
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who reveals Maisie Williams as guest star
- Sci-Fi News: Lady Penelope, Parker and Brains pictures revealed
- Sci-Fi News: The Vampire Diaries 2015
- Sci-Fi News: Thunderbirds Are Go new-look Tracy brothers are F.A.B.
- Sci-Fi News: Scifi News talks to Richard James about his time on Space Pr...
- Sci-Fi News: Zelda's Night Before Christmas: Anderson Entertainment relea...
- Sci-Fi News: Thunderbirds Are Go to blast back for second series
- Sci-Fi News: Llandudno to Host New Annual Science Fiction Convention
- Sci-Fi News: Character Options unveil Twelfth Doctor 3.75 inch figure as ...
- Sci-Fi News: Ben Miller to guest star in Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-Fi News exclusive interview with Sarah Louise Madison - ...
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Three drama In The Flesh nominated for prestigious BAFTA awards
"24" Actor Dennis Haysbert Helps Launch New Advertising Campaign
On his show "24" as President of the United States, acclaimed actor Dennis Haysbert only has 24 harrowing hours to help prevent a national tragedy from occurring. But when it comes to insurance, Haysbert knows it takes more than just a day's work for reliable service.
That is why the Golden Globe nominated actor is helping to launch Allstate's new national advertising campaign entitled "Our Stand." The campaign emphasizes that meeting consumer needs is more important than the low prices that other companies try to push.
Haysbert is known for his current role as President Palmer on "24" as well as an acclaimed role in "Far From Heaven" as Raymond Deagon. The spots debut on November 12.
"I strive to work on projects that I believe in," said Dennis Haysbert. "It was evident to me that the 'Our Stand' advertising campaign illustrates the commitment that Allstate has to its customers and agents."
The first four "Our Stand" television spots were shot and produced by award-winning director Sam Mendes, known for such films as Oscar winning "American Beauty" and "Road to Perdition." In addition to television, the campaign will include radio, print and Internet executions.