- Sci-Fi News: Llandudno to Host New Annual Science Fiction Convention
- Sci-Fi News: Character Options unveil Twelfth Doctor 3.75 inch figure as ...
- Sci-Fi News: Ben Miller to guest star in Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-Fi News exclusive interview with Sarah Louise Madison - ...
- Sci-Fi News: BBC Three drama In The Flesh nominated for prestigious BAFTA awards
- Sci-Fi News: BBC drama leads BAFTA nominations 2014
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-Fi News exclusive interview with Fraser Coull the creato...
- Sci-Fi News: Series two of BBC Three drama In The Flesh announced for UK ...
- Sci-Fi News: Cops and Monsters minisode airs online tonight
- Sci-Fi News: Keeley Hawes to star in Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Debut thriller novel Keystone receives international acclaim
- Sci-Fi News: Gollancz announce strategy to reduce the price of eBook edit...
- Sci-Fi News: Comic Book Artist Lee Sullivan Launches Online Shop
- Sci-Fi News: Official Star Wars Fact File Magazine Hits Stores, Offering ...
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who 3.75 inch action figures (Wave 2) revealed
- Sci-Fi News: Gollancz Returns to Westeros with Inside HBO's Game of Thron...
- Sci-Fi News: The Tomorrow People's performance yesterday is today's news
- Sci-Fi News: Finalists announced for BBC Audio Drama Awards 2014
- Sci-Fi News: Peter Capaldi begins filming on Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: Blue Peter reveals Doctor Who competition winners
"24" Actor Dennis Haysbert Helps Launch New Advertising Campaign
On his show "24" as President of the United States, acclaimed actor Dennis Haysbert only has 24 harrowing hours to help prevent a national tragedy from occurring. But when it comes to insurance, Haysbert knows it takes more than just a day's work for reliable service.
That is why the Golden Globe nominated actor is helping to launch Allstate's new national advertising campaign entitled "Our Stand." The campaign emphasizes that meeting consumer needs is more important than the low prices that other companies try to push.
Haysbert is known for his current role as President Palmer on "24" as well as an acclaimed role in "Far From Heaven" as Raymond Deagon. The spots debut on November 12.
"I strive to work on projects that I believe in," said Dennis Haysbert. "It was evident to me that the 'Our Stand' advertising campaign illustrates the commitment that Allstate has to its customers and agents."
The first four "Our Stand" television spots were shot and produced by award-winning director Sam Mendes, known for such films as Oscar winning "American Beauty" and "Road to Perdition." In addition to television, the campaign will include radio, print and Internet executions.