- Sci-Fi News: Fifty Years In Time And Space: A Short History of Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: "Countdown To Darkness" If Ever There Were A Foreboding Titl...
- Sci-Fi News: Star Trek Countdown to Darkness Limited Edition Enterprise E...
- Sci-Fi News: The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Cast and Rumours
- Sci-Fi News: We Take A Look At The New Star Trek Into Darkness Movie Post...
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-Fi/Fantasy In Cinema - A Look Back On 2012 And A Look Fo...
- Sci-Fi News: Stargate Universe DVD Box-Set Review
- Sci-Fi News: 25 Days Of Sci-Fi Prizes Up For Grabs
- Sci-Fi News: Dame Diana Rigg And Rachael Stirling To Star In Doctor Who
- Sci-Fi News: The Walking Dead #100 Comic Book Hits 15 Covers
- Sci-Fi News: Marvel Studios Begins Poduction On Third Installment Of The ...
- Sci-Fi News: New Doctor Who Companion Unveiled
- Sci-Fi News: Sci-Fi Fanatics Name The Genre's Sexiest Stars
- Sci-Fi News: Sanctuary — Series 3 Exclusively On Watch (Sky 109, Virgin Media 124)
- Sci-Fi News: The Silence Arrive At The Doctor Who Experience On Friday 13th May
- Sci-Fi News: Doctor Who Tardis Visit On Offer At Radio Cymru Children In ...
- Sci-Fi News: Walking Dead Snares A Million
- Sci-Fi News: First Broadcast Of Interview With Creator Of Doctor Who Theme
- Sci-Fi News: The Zombies Are Coming
- Sci-Fi News: Zombies Invade Cities Across The World To Promote The Walkin...
"24" Actor Dennis Haysbert Helps Launch New Advertising Campaign
On his show "24" as President of the United States, acclaimed actor Dennis Haysbert only has 24 harrowing hours to help prevent a national tragedy from occurring. But when it comes to insurance, Haysbert knows it takes more than just a day's work for reliable service.
That is why the Golden Globe nominated actor is helping to launch Allstate's new national advertising campaign entitled "Our Stand." The campaign emphasizes that meeting consumer needs is more important than the low prices that other companies try to push.
Haysbert is known for his current role as President Palmer on "24" as well as an acclaimed role in "Far From Heaven" as Raymond Deagon. The spots debut on November 12.
"I strive to work on projects that I believe in," said Dennis Haysbert. "It was evident to me that the 'Our Stand' advertising campaign illustrates the commitment that Allstate has to its customers and agents."
The first four "Our Stand" television spots were shot and produced by award-winning director Sam Mendes, known for such films as Oscar winning "American Beauty" and "Road to Perdition." In addition to television, the campaign will include radio, print and Internet executions.